Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make. It is much more complicated than simply finding a home you like. By hiring a professional, making this decision can be much less stressful.
I promise to walk you through this entire process, from finding your perfect home to financing it. I will always work my hardest to give you 100%.
As a licensed realtor in Nebraska and Iowa, I have access to two very large data bases of properties listed for sale. This enables you more choices and more chances to find that dream home you’ve been searching for. Below I have listed some important questions when looking for a home.
I will answer all of the following questions to ensure you are getting the best possible deal
- Is the market value of the home you are interested in priced to high?
- Is the home at a great price that you should move on quickly?
- What factors should you consider in a neighborhood?
- What are the trends of home values in the neighborhoods you are viewing?
- What home features or defects deserve a closer look?
Negotiations are the Key
- The most stressful time of buying a home is negotiations. I will be your advocate making sure your contracts are written with terms and conditions that work for you!
- When filling out a contract it is important to understand all of the Real Estate terminology.
- I will make sure that you will be aware of all rights and responsibilities due to you.
- Working together and keeping an open line of communication are essential to the process.
- I answer my phone. Simple as that. It’s hard to negotiate a contract if your Realtor is unavailable.